Natural Swimming Pools
Today, there a number of new and novel swimming pool trends that has become very popular with residential owners across the region. Homeowners across the region are increasingly opting for natural swimming pool features. These pools have clusters of rocks, natural plants, diving boulders, grottos, outcrops for water spillage and more. All these elements give your swimming pool a very natural appearance. This installation also has a specialized filtration system that helps to remove all the impurities in the water, keeping it healthy and clean.
Custom Natural Swimming Pools
Swimming pool installation involves a significant investment and you need skilled and experienced pool builders for the job. We at Artscape Pools are a reputed natural pool builder based in San Antonio. Our team has successfully completed a number of projects in Boerne, Canyon Lake, and New Braunfels. Our company has catered to a number of clients in and around Shavano Park, Garden Ridge, and Selma. We proudly serve clients in Schertz, Helotes and Timberwood Park and the surrounding areas.
Natural Swimming Pools - The Construction Process
We at Artscape Pools are a credible and experienced swimming pool builder that has a vast experience in this field. In addition to building traditional pools, we also design and construct stunning natural swimming ponds. We follow a very detailed and methodical design and construction process:
- Our team of expert, natural pool designers will work with you to understand your requirements and ideas and then provide designs and plans based on these discussions.
- We will provide material samples as well as detailed quotations for your approval.
- Once you have approved the quote, our installation crew will get into action.
- The most ecologically sound and cost-effective way to construct a natural swimming pool is to excavate a hole in the designated spot. This pool and can be shaped as you wanted to be.
- Our designers create designs that include the perfect side slopes and vertical drops that give a soup bowl effect to the pool. This type of structure doesn’t require a steel framework because it has naturally curving walls, rather than the vertical walls that traditional pools have.
- In this project, at least 50% of the pool’s surface area will be reserved for shallow plants. These could be placed along the perimeter of the pool or at one end of it. These installations eliminate the requirement for chlorine as well as expensive filtration systems and pumps.
- The focus will be on getting the zoning right. The organic swimming pool area will be well demarcated from the plant zone and the filtration area.
- The entire structure will be sealed the well using the synthetic liner or bentonite clay.
- The edges of the outdoor natural pool will be finished using a plate contractor along the edges of the structure. This helps prevent soil erosion and lends stability to the natural pool.
We handle every pool construction job to perfection and ensure that the project is completed within the specified timeframe. For any more information on natural pool construction cost or for consultation and quote, feel free to contact us at 210-204-5236. You can also use this Contact Us form to send queries and we will revert shortly.
Quick quotes are designed to help establish a budget for planning, design and implementation, fixed pricing will be available after consult and design is completed.