Many homeowners in San Antonio opt for concrete swimming pools. These are some of the most resilient and long lasting pool features that you can opt for. Concrete pools can be customized to your requirement and you can choose from free-form swimming pools that create a very cozy nook, curves, and organic shapes. Alternatively, you can opt for geometric or traditional style pools that have a minimalist style with clean lines.
Regardless of the type of pool that you require, it becomes necessary to hire the services of skilled local pool builders that will be able to provide you all around concrete pool deck design and installation services. We at Artscape Pools are a reputed concrete pool builder based in San Antonio. We have successfully completed a number of projects in Boerne, Canyon Lake, and New Braunfels.
Custom Concrete Pool Design and Build Services
Our company has catered to a number of clients in and around Shavano Park, Garden Ridge, and Selma. We proudly serve clients in Schertz, Helotes and Timberwood Park and the surrounding areas as well. We strongly believe that great a swimming pool design is all about creating the perfect balance between function and aesthetics. It is crucial that your pool looks fantastic; so, even when you aren’t using it for swimming it still continues to be an asset to your property.
We are the clear choice for clients in and around San Antonio that are seeking a concrete swimming pool contractor capable of bringing their pool their ideas and vision to life. In addition to the actual concrete pool installation, we can also provide customized solutions such as the inclusion of a spa feature, infinity edge, fountains, waterfalls, grottos, mosaic tiles and steps etc.
Concrete Pool Construction Process
Regardless of the size of your in-ground concrete swimming pool, we follow a very methodical approach to the project:
- Our swimming pool designers will work closely with you to understand what your preferences and ideas are. They will provide designs and suggestions of their own as well as material samples for your approval.
- Once you have approved of these and the quote provided to you we will start on the project at the specified time.
- Before the actual excavation, we will lay out the pool and the crew will mark the areas where the feature is to be located as per the approved plan.
- If required, minor changes can be incorporated at this stage to ensure that your pool and spa installation is at the perfect location.
- The concrete forms will be set in place, and the excavation work will be completed safely and efficiently.
- The rebar or steel mesh framework will be created on the walls and floor of the pool. This provides the reinforcement for the concrete that will be poured to create your pool’s structure.
- Based on the features that you have opted to for, we will install the plumbing, filtration unit, the fixtures, and fittings.
- In addition to this, we will also install underwater lighting and can treat the surrounding pool deck in the paving materials you want.
When you hire us for this job, you are assured that the best materials and workmanship will be used in the work, so your concrete pool will provide you the best service for a number of years and require minimal maintenance.For any more information on concrete pool pricing or for a consultation and quote, feel free to contact Artscape Pools at 210-204-5236. You can also use this Contact Us form to send queries and we will revert shortly.
Quick quotes are designed to help establish a budget for planning, design and implementation, fixed pricing will be available after consult and design is completed.